What Your Logo Says about
There are many things that make your institution extraordinary or exemplary. But if your logo doesn’t reflect those attributes, it’s time to take a closer look.
Clearly, your logo is more than just a graphic or mark but a distillation of your brand value and values.
- accurately reflecting the values of your institution;
- complementing your positioning, messaging and long-term vision;
- increasing brand recognition;
- acting as a visual shorthand for digital and social channels;
- maintaining the proper resolution and sizing across devices, platforms and applications.
Perception leads to reality. Make sure your logo helps create or support the reality you want to see.
Next month, we’ll talk about the application process, which matters to more than just your students, but to the parents and other decision makers that help them navigate it.
Backe is a digital marketing and brand communications agency, focused on creating smart, beautiful and strategically-driven work. We build communities, relationships, and meaningful connections.